Our Marketing Plan
Thinking about selling your home? We take the sale of your home seriously and will guarantee our work by backing it up with our "Easy Exit Listing" guarantee. Not all agents come to real estate with a marketing background or are able to put together a proper plan to get your home sold. It's surprising but some agents still subscribe to the 3 P's: PUT a sign in the ground, PUT an ad in the paper and PRAY that it sells.
As you can imagine, with the current market conditions, that is simply not good enough! Each home is different and needs special attention; which is why we offer a customized home marketing plan to every seller.
Here's a sample of what we do to sell your home for the most money, in the least amount of time! Of course we would sit down and discuss your custom listing plan!
1. Work with homeowners to properly price their home based on current market conditions.
a. Our goal is to sell your home based on current market conditions.
b. Our goal is to sell your home for the most money, in the shortest time you have allowed.
2. Submit your listing to the Multi-List service for 100% coverage with all Brokerages.
3. Print Advertising. My advertising is geared toward finding buyers for your home and will be the heaviest in the first 30 days.
4. We will personally answer all incoming calls about your home.
a. Your calls will not be answered by part-time agents or agents not familiar with your home.
5. You home will be advertised heavily on the Internet. National Association of REALTORS® studies have shown that over 87% of homebuyers begin their search on the Internet.
d. www.fb-RealEstateAdvisor.com (Our FaceBook Business Page)
i. My personal FaceBook page (www.fb-RealEstateAdvisor.com)
j. Jay’s personal FaceBook page
k.Our FaceBook business "fan" page
6. Virtual Tour will be created for your home and placed on these sites.
7. Your home will be advertised at all times in at least one or more of the above media.
8. Feature sheets will be placed in the home with color photo included within 3 days of listings.
9. A detailed “home book” will be created for your home. Included will be information about:
a. The property
c. Disclosure report
d. The area
10. Your home will be featured in our monthly mailing. This mailing goes out to at least 300 people.
c. Past Clients
11. Help you decide if minor repairs or redecorating would help sell your home. Some repairs can help bring much higher offers.
12. Extensive use of Listings, Sales and Closing in progress checklists to make sure that every aspect of your sale is covered start to finish.
13. Follow-up on all showings, communicating with sellers at least once a week by mail, phone calls, email, or in person.
14. Reverse prospect search on the Multi-list computer to actively find agents with buyers for this home.
15. Help separate the lookers from the buyers saving you time and grief from people that aren’t ready and able to buy.
16. Place a highly colorful yard sign in your yard.
17. Update homeowners every 14 days if home has not sold as to market conditions and comparable sales during the listing period.
a. Set predetermined, automatic price reductions every 14 days in the case of a short-sale
18. Communicate with your lender in the case of a short-sale.
19. Most importantly, if we do not follow through with the marketing plan outline, I will release this listing immediately per homeowner’s request. I am confident you will be happy with the level of service I supply that’s why I can make this guarantee.
As I said this is only a sampling of how I market your home. Your home will receive a "Custom Marketing Plan" that will be created to ensure your home receives full attention while honoring your requests.
Let's get started today complete this form or contact me directly!