Stressed or Distressed You can still stage with PODS.
Competition is fierce-how can you make your client's home stand out? Here are some helpful tips to share with clients so prospective buyers see more of the home and less of what's stacked up in it.
- Clutter control. Organizing a home is critical--use PODS containers as a cost effective way to remove extra items. If the living room is jammed with your stuff, the buyer might not be able to visualize what it 'could' look like.
- Clean your kitchen and bathrooms - Scrub like crazy, particularly the kitchen and bath(s). The kitchen may be old but it can still sparkle. De-clutter here too, especially counter-top appliances, canisters, etc and keep cupboard doors and drawers closed if your hand is not actually in them.
- Open the drapes and blinds. Sunshine is the world's best decorator and nothing is more depressing than walking into a home where shades are closed.
- Wash the windows - inside and out.
- Clean up the yard. Cut back overgrown shrubs, particularly those that obscure windows or make it difficult to get to the front door and mow the grass.
For RE/MAX customers who book a long-distance move with PODS before January 31, 2012, they will receive 15% off-triple the regular discount!
Call 1-866-556-9595 and use promo code: RMAX15 to receive your discount!