Third Annual Pageant of the Masters Trip
Join us in beautiful Laguna Beach for Trilogy’s third annual Pageant of the Masters Trip. Trilogy Members will depart the Kiva Club on Monday, August 1st, at 9:00 AM for a four-day, three-night getaway, returning the evening of August 4th.
The Trilogy group will be staying at the Laguna Beach House, which is located within walking distance to the beach, the Pageant and Festival Grounds, fine dining restaurants, shopping galleries, and other Laguna establishments! Your room accommodations include the option of a “Deluxe King” or “Deluxe Double Queen” sleeping option.
The Pageant of the Masters is the Festival of Arts’ crowning jewel and a unique production. It is world-renowned in the artistry and theatrical illusion of living pictures, featuring over 140 of Orange County’s finest artists, followed by a ninety-minute show of living pictures at night.
This semi-inclusive trip includes:
- Coach transportation with snacks, beverages, movies, and entertainment from Trilogy to Laguna, as well as a few special stops
- Four-day, three-night stay at Laguna Beach House with complimentary WiFi and VIP welcome amenities
- Daily morning yogurt and coffee
- Tuesday evening Pageant tickets
- Daily access to the Festival Grounds
- Optional day trip to Balboa Island
- An evening wine reception
- Evening cookies and milk
Tickets are on sale now at Member Services for $655 per person for double occupancy rooms. The single supplement package is available for $1250.
One example of what Trilogy at Vistancia offers it’s residents! Want more information on this awesome community, check out the Trilogy at Vistancia Page
Leave a Reply