If you’re considering making a move to an active adult community in Arizona, you need this book. We’ve written a 100-page guide that covers everything you need to know about buying an active adult home in Arizona.
From the best communities to live in to the pros and cons of each, this book is a must-read for anyone thinking about making a move to an active adult community in Arizona.
The Best Active Adult Communities in Arizona
There are many factors to consider when choosing an active adult community in Arizona. Do you want a community that’s close to shopping and entertainment? Or do you prefer a more secluded community that’s close to nature? There are options for every preference, and our book covers the best of the best. Here are just a few of the top active adult communities in Arizona that our book features:
• Sun City: This well-known active adult community was established in 1960 and is located just northwest of Phoenix. With over 26,000 residents, Sun City is one of the largest active adult communities in the country. residents have access to amenities like golf courses, swimming pools, and fitness centers.
• Green Valley: Green Valley is located about 30 minutes south of Tucson and offers residents a resort lifestyle with access to amenities like golf courses, tennis courts, pickleball courts, and swimming pools. Green Valley also has its own recreation center which hosts clubs and social events for residents.
• Robson Ranch: Robson Ranch is located in Gilbert, AZ, just southeast of Phoenix. This gated community offers residents access to amenities like golf, swimming, fitness, and more. In addition, Robson Ranch has its own on-site elementary school making it a great option for families with grandchildren who live nearby.
The Pros and Cons of Buying an Active Adult Home in Arizona
Of course, there are both pros and cons to buying an active adult home in Arizona. Our book covers all of the important considerations so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not buying an active adult home in Arizona is right for you. Some of the key pros and cons include:
• Low crime rates
• Affordable cost of living
• Low taxes
• Great weather year-round
• Access to amenities like golf courses and fitness centers
• Variety of housing options available
• Distance from family and friends if they don’t live in Arizona
• Health care costs can be high depending on your coverage/insurance plan
If you’re thinking about making a move to an active adult community in Arizona, our book is a must-read. We cover everything from the best communities to live in to the pros and cons of each so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not buying an active adult home in Arizona is right for you. Order your copy today!